The Bachelorette

 Hello Blog! Today I will be talking about a really popular American Reality T.V show known as The Bachelorette. I am not sure if any of you have heard of it but I have always been kind of obsessed. Reality television has always been a guilty pleasure of mine. This season for 2021 Katie Thurston is the bachelorette. I have seen her in previous seasons of the Bachelor. It is only the 3rd episode so everyone is getting to know everyone. But I think this season will be great. 

I have been thinking a lot about the Bachelorette as well. And it has made me question at times how that even works? It seems really unlikely, even out of 25 men, that one of them could be the others soulmate. It makes me wonder what they do to find these men and women. Do they do personality tests? Either way reality T.V has constantly had me wondering if it is ever even "reality". Take the Kardashians for example, I feel like almost every episode is made up. But they always constantly claim it is real. Same with the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. The women and men who are on the show always say how much they feel in love and how real it is. I am interested to hear your comments on if you think these shows are always made up or if some parts may be real. 





Comments

  1. I have 2 older twin sisters and my mom who adore the show just like you. Me personally I try to stay away from reality type shows because I do think that some parts of the show are fake. Like the Kardashian show and The Bachelorette. But it is still always funny to hear my sisters and mom talk about the show and get so invested. They always try to convince me to come watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got into the Bachelor/Bachelorette for some reason because I love reality TV. I think that they might feel in love for a little but honestly, how many of these relationships stay together after the show? They see who that person is outside of the show and fall out of love I guess you could say. I don't know how they cast these people. But I agree, what are the odds they casted the actual love of their life?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers Brother!

TikTok? Musically? Vine?

What I've learned