Cheers Brother!

 Tomorrow I will be live-tweeting about one of my favorite podcasts of all time, Cheers Brother! A new episode will be uploaded tomorrow and I cannot wait to hear what they are going to talk about. It is hard to believe that they are on episode 18 when it feels like just yesterday my favorite YouTubers started the podcast. I have been watching Sarah and Caitlyn forever. They are YouTubers who live in California and started off making vines but it quickly led to their fame leading them to make youtube videos for their fans. I have followed them now for almost 5 years and I really enjoy their content. I am really grateful for youtube because it has allowed me to discover people who make me laugh and are just like me. Youtube has taught me so many things from make-up to cooking and now it's a place where I have found amazing creators.

 Sarah makes quirky and funny videos about anything from her life, family, events, and her friends. She is hilarious and I always put on one of her videos when I am feeling stressed because I know she can cheer me up. Her personality is so similar to mine and I have always wanted to meet her! Caitlyn is also a YouTuber who makes vlogs and other funny content for her viewers. When I heard that they were coming out with a podcast I was more than excited. Their podcast is named cheers brother because, of course, they are 21 and always "cheers brother" at the beginning. Their podcasts are usually all over the place and they talk about whatever is on their mind that day. They do random bits and talk about random topics anywhere from food, celebrities, life, and good times. I am always intrigued when they post a new podcast because you'll never know what they will talk about next.

 I really enjoy watching podcasts. They have always allowed me to relax and destress from classes at ONU. I watch them when I work out, go for walks, cook, or simply want to relax and tune out the world for a few. What's interesting about their podcast is that they have a discord where you can connect with them as well as other viewers. I love their discord because I have found so many like-minded people. I have even found a few friends that I talk to often. In their discord, they have so many different topics and chat rooms so you are destined to find something you enjoy talking about. The best part of the podcast family on discord is that they are all positive and there are never any people that want to bring positivity. I like to go on the discord while I watch the podcasts because I can chat with other viewers and make comments as well as read what everyone else is saying. 

I am thrilled to live tweet about the podcast and share all of the funny and interesting conversations that they will have on the podcast Friday. I hope that maybe some of my followers can also see how amazing the podcast is and join in on the fun. Until my next blog :)

-Paige Hopson



Comments

  1. This sounds like a great podcast! Excited to hear more about it! I used to be heavily into YouTube and watching the creators I was subscribed to, but shortly after middle school I found I enjoyed Netflix more and YouTube became exclusive to viewing tutorials. I've been trying to get back into watching creators, but there's so many new people I don't know where to start! I may have to check out these two! I'd love to hear any other suggestions you might have as well though! Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TikTok? Musically? Vine?

What I've learned